PanBlaze Hospitality
Welcome to PanBlaze Hospitality 'A Complete Hospitality Guide'
We are creating world wide hospitality and entertainment hub, We are glad to see you a team of PanBlaze Hospitality.
Kindly Login/Register to take full advantage of Hospitality Hub.

View previous topicView next topic
Admin
View user profilehttp://www.panblaze.com
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY

What makes your dad the best? Well, he’s your dad, for starters, and that all by itself is pretty special. That’s why there are certain Father’s Day cards and certain Father’s Day messages that only work for him.
From just you

• “You’re the best, Dad. I love you!”
  • “I’m so proud to be your son.”
  • “Thank you for being there every day with just the love and guidance I’ve needed.”
  • “You’re my one and only dad, and I’ll always have a special place in my heart for you.”
  • “God gave me such a good gift when he gave me you for a father.”
  • “You made growing up fun.”
  • “Dad, you’re in all my favorite memories.”
  • “Dad, you’re still the one I think of first when I have a question about something or when I just need some support and good advice. Thank you for always being there for me.”
  • “Happy Father’s Day to the man who taught me how to step and throw, how to field a grounder, how to follow through and pretty much every other important thing I know about baseball and living!”
  • “Happy Father’s Day to the man who put the fear into all my homecoming and prom dates…and who still treats me like a princess!”
  • “You taught me so many of the important things I know—including a few choice words for certain situations.”
Share this post on:Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Comments

No Comment.

View previous topicView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum